Sunday, February 3, 2008

Life is Good



Jane laughed a couple of days ago. It was about the sweetest sound on earth but it went bad in a hurry. As soon as the other kids heard her laughing, they came running over and jumped on me and got in her face and started yelling and waving their arms trying to encourage more laughing. Her eyes got really big and then she of course started sobbing. They mean well, but they get a little too excited, if you know what I mean! Here are a couple of pictures I finally captured of that big smile that lights up Jane's face and lights up our lives!

8 comments:

Behunin Family said...

Oh, that smile... those cheeks, and dang it... hair! :) Your kids are just darling. I can't believe how big she's getting. It's funny to see you have a chunky baby- isn't it so fun?!? She's a doll. Enjoy those sweet laughs! There's nothing better!

Kenon said...

I love Jane.

H and E said...

She is so adorable I just want to eat her up! I feel so lucky that i got to hang out with her both nights this weekend, she is my love!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

She is such a cute baby!

P.S. I love the name Jane! :)

Jenny-ology said...

That is so sweet. First laugh- remember these times. I am sure my kids will be doing the same thing soon.
I can't believe how chubby she is! how cute!

Miriam said...

Whitney and Steve--I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog..I got it from Jarom and Adrien's. You really have cute kids. You truly should have hundred children!!! I love your blog

Unknown said...

How darn stinkin cute! I love it when Abi laughs! She now laughs when we do funny things instead of at random objects in the bathtub. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.