Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Last Meal on Death Row

As anyone who has spent more than an hour with me knows, I am really passionate about my food. I always like to ask people what they would choose to have if they were on death row and they had to choose their last meal. Mine has changed a little over the years but always includes very unhealthy, greasy, rich, and just generally really bad for you food. I have my Dad to thank for my unrefined palate and cravings for disgusting things like Kraft Macaroni and cheese, hot dogs, PB&Js on white, and other foods that can be purschased at carnivals and sports arenas. Here is my current last meal wish.

Papa Hayden's hamburger
Tator Tots from Taco Time (also known as Mexi-nuggets)
Chocolate cake from Magleby's (hold the raspberry sauce)
Diet Coke with crushed pellet ice (refillable of course)

Can you tell it's Sunday, church was cancelled and I'm fasting :)

What is your Death Row Meal?

9 comments:

Behunin Family said...

I love all food, and so I don't think I could choose just one meals worth- but honestly, doesn't the pellet ice just make Diet Cokes that much better? And throw a lemon in there and I'd die happy. We should meet halfway for a good coke and chocolate cake. You know I'd do it! :)

Anonymous said...

Justin and I tried to start a rumor that our church was cancelled but it didn't get very far :-) I would have to have Carabba's sirloin marsala and a giant Coke!

Jennie said...

I LOVE the Jane pics below!! Let's see as far as food... (do we get appetizers too?) Chips and salsa from Chevy's with TGIFridays potato skins to start... a hamburger & fries from that greasy Hamburger place at Lloyd Center, Red Robin's strawberry lemonade and I can't make up my mind about dessert... maybe Papa Hayden's St Moritz, or a slice of Red Robin's mud pie... Man, can't imagine why I am not a size 6!!! :)

Kenon said...

I just did a post about food too. What is wrong with us? My meal changes all the time...but I would want either Thai Village, Olive Garden, or Zupas (depending on my mood), Diet Mt. Dew, Molten Lava from Chilis...I can feel my butt cheeks expanding now. :)

Judd and Jackie said...

All I need in life is Diet Coke of course, butter and the Chocolate Cake from Costco! Oh wow, I think that not only is my butt getting bigger just thinking about these foods, my heart is considering stopping any moment! (I hope not!)Too bad I have all three of these foods in my fridge.
Love you

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Loved your list! Pellet ice is the best!

For me it would be cheese fries at Training Table with dipping sauce of course and the sabayon dessert at Market Street Grill. Mmmm! :)

Jenny-ology said...

Hmmm... I would be torn between a meal from Benihana's complete with the chef who cooks it in front of you along with raspberry lemonade from Red Robin. For today, that sounds good. And, I would definetly need to have the warm coconut chocolate chip cookie creation from Chili's (covered in melting ice-cream of course).

I am sure mine would be different depending on the day too.

Michelle said...

Normally, I would say it's a toss up between all of those salad-type foods you serve at an open house and Olive Garden's chicken giardino. However, now that I'm pregnant I'd have to say MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! MEAT!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

This post was hilarious...I loved that you were fasting. That just made it even funnier. I am with you about the grease, saturated fats, high carbs, and lots of chocolate!