Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Rubber Band Hands

I have always wanted a chubby baby! Is there anything cuter in the whole world than a rolly polly baby with lots of rolls and "rubber band hands"? I have been so happy to see Jane growing everyday and I swear every morning her cheeks get bigger and bigger. I just want to eat her up. Steve doesn't understand why I always say I want to eat babies, but I do! I just want to gobble her up and the chubbier she gets, the more kissable she becomes. I am discovering a new world of cleaning folds and crevices I never knew existed. I was horrified a couple of days ago when I was bathing Jane and found old milk hidden in the deep folds of her neck. After that I was super dilligent in checking every neck fold and really concentrating on cleaning all those thigh folds. I thought I was doing a pretty good job. But yesterday I took Jane to see the doctor for a bad cold and was horrified when he lifted up her arms and there in the deep crevice of her right arm pit was rotten milk, or barf, or some other unknown substance. I explained to the Dr. that I have never had a chubby baby and I had been concentrating on the neck folds. He laughed. I don't know if he was amused or disgusted. So now I have been introduced to a whole new roll, the armpit rolls. WOW, this could be a lot of work, but I'm loving it. It may just be my deep, hidden desire to have multiple fat rolls be acceptable in society.:) Nevertheless, I just love my chubby baby!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Seriously! There is NOTHING as yummy as a clean, fat baby! I love when Grant's fresh out of the tub with all his chub nice and clean- smelling like good old Johnson's bath soap. YUM! And by the way, there will ALWAYS be some fat fold with something gross lurking- I pride myself on my clean child... and yet my sister in law found a pine needle under his chin during Christmas. Gross.

Yesterday we were "talking" (Grant and I- he's quite the talker these days!) and I said "Bubba, do you want to get big and love Baby Jane? She's very cute and I'm sure she'll be so nice!" And he got the biggest, cutest grin... and started talking some more. To which Todd laughed that I'm already pushing him into things. :) Anyway- our fat babies can date someday. I hope, how great would THAT be?!? Love you guys!

Love ya!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I had to laugh at the chubby roll finds...I had similar experiences and all my babies were chubby so there you go! Your not a bad mom to miss a roll it gets confusing when you have so many to clean...it is easy to miss one :)

Jennie said...

I love her rubber band hands! And as far as eating up babies, I know. NO ONE understands it when I say it either. It's not literal, like Idon't want to take a bite, just a little nibble. :)

Jenny-ology said...

That is how Jessica was and now she is almost as tall as me. This definetly means that she will be very tall- they need all that extra skin for when they suddenly shoot straight up. And boy do remember the neck and leg fold and related discoveries. Now that you know, you can keep them cleaner.

The doctore was totally amused. I am sure he sees it all of the time!