Monday, November 5, 2007

I'M STILL PREGNANT

The basement is almost finished and I even bought hand-sanitizer and the dreaded giant maxi-pads at Wal-Mart today. I am officially ready to have this baby. Many of my wonderful blogging friends and family have requested a belly picture. If I'm honest, my belly is not all that impressive. I would like to dedicate this entry to the progress and sheer impressive size of my rear end. Now that is something to talk about! It didn't come easy. It took nine months of sitting on it whenever humanly possible and consuming at least five times the normal caloric intake each day. It has not only increased to four times it's normal size, but it has also changed in actual shape and texture. It is truly an entity of its own!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Whitney! I'm sure you look fabulous, as ALWAYS! Good luck, and thanks for blogging. I love to check in and see what you guys are up to every once in a while! We miss you up here in Beaverton!

Kenon said...

Picture please...

Behunin Family said...

Yay, the last trip where you finally give in and buy those huge pads. That's when you know you're ready... when you're willing to wear those huge pads! :)

Your bum is always cute!
Best of luck with everything- I can't wait to hear the news!!! Yay!

Jennie said...

Whit, you are silly. Having seen both her pregnant bum and belly (ok, WITH clothes on you pervs) both are unfairly small... can't wait to see this baby girl!

H and E said...

Whitney-I am at an internet cafe and I am still hoping you have not had the baby. We get home at 4:30p.m. on Sunday so if you want to go into labor on Sunday that will work for me. Ha ha I can´t wait to see you and tell you all the great stories I have. Love you tons!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

You made me wet myself I was laughing so hard at this post. Hey I have the excuse that I am pregnant too!

Love and miss you guys!