Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

My heart is full of gratitude this Thanksgiving! Our family is complete with the arrival of baby Jane. What a perfect Thanksgiving blessing. I am also thankful for Scott, Brock, and Claire. I have probably already ruined them by spoiling them rotten and poor parenting, but I adore them anyway. I am so thankful for a kind, patient, and hard-working husband who brands our kids with his dimple in their chin. I am so thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ, for my testimony and my membership in His church. I am thankful for so many good friends who bless my life with their kindness and support. I am thankful for great parents and siblings who are my best friends. I feel so blessed this Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

I LOVE you! Happy Thanksgiving Whit!!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you. And your baby that you let me hold the whole time I am at your house :-)

Kenon said...

I am thankful for...Whitney. Seriously. You make my life happy and fun...and you always get my point of view. Probably because we are the only two sane people left on the planet. :) Love you tons. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Behunin Family said...

You're so amazing. Could your family be any luckier to have you!? I hope you had a great day. We need to chat soon!

Kristi said...

If you are an example of poor parenting than there is NO hope for me!!! You are the best person and parent I know! I love ya Whit! Enjoy that little thanksgiving miracle.

yo yo said...

I love baby Jane and I love how Claire prays!!! Can't wait to see Jane! I love her from a blog!
All these babies make for a grateful and happy Thanksgiving time!
XOXOX
Aunt Dru