Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'M STILL PREGNANT A WEEK LATER


Laurie and I are proud of our voting stickers. It was really hard. Ha Ha. Only two things on the agenda. But something about voting makes me feel very American and proud to be so! My belly is even lower now!
I have been having contractions about 5 minutes apart for the last two days. They are pretty strong, but unfortunately they never get any closer or harder. I guess she is just not ready yet, and believe me, I have tried everything. The bad news is I'm exhausted. The good news is I get to have a baby in the morning. I can make it! My kids were mad when they woke up this morning and their grandpa Charley wasn't here. I don't know if they really care about the baby being born as much as spending time with their grandpa. I am giving in and posting a belly picture, because it was taken last Tuesday and I have gotten so much bigger in the last couple of days that the picture is starting to look good. My kids call this shirt the "clown shirt". When they came home from school and saw me wearing it, they just kind of stopped and stared and Scott asked me if I wore it all day. Brock tried to soften the blow by adding, I kind of look like a flower. But it is soft, big, comfy, and feminine. Plus, I am running out of things to wear.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Your belly looks tiny! Congratulations on another little girl.

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

So fun to hear the boys comments. Jonathan and I got a kick out them. Love you! YOu look great!

Jenny-ology said...

I like this shirt! You look so cute- only you can pull that off nine months pregnant!