Sunday, October 28, 2007

No Exciting News


Now I have a problem. I've started the blog and nothing noteworthy has happened for at least a couple of weeks. I feel pressure to come up with some profound wisdom, insight, or humor and find myself lacking. The best thing I could come up with was a list of things that bug me. However, I know I am just really pregnant and I'm afraid I would regret posting the list in the very near future. Our life has been consumed with football, Scott won his championship game yesterday. YAHOOO! It has been really fun to watch him this year. His aggressive behavior finally has a suitable outlet. The few leftover hours are filled with finishing the basement. We are in a mad rush to finish before the baby arrives. Today, I have about two weeks left. ANOTHER YAHOO! My cousin claims she loves a man in a uniform. I must confess, I just LOVE a man in a toolbet! There is nothing sexier than my husband covered in dry-wall dust slaving away in the basement! If anything exciting happens, I will post it!

6 comments:

Darin H. said...

Congratulations Scott on winning the championship! It was fun to see you play in a couple of games this year. -- Uncle Darin

Kenon said...

Um...your son caught an interception in the championship game!!! That is exciting news. And...you only look 6 months pregnant and you are about to have a baby. Post a picture of that tiny belly. :)

Jenny-ology said...

Way to go Scott! and go Steve go on that basement! That will be so exciting when it is done!

Nora Mair said...

Yea on the basement! Good luck with your delivery. Nothing like a new baby coming to get stuff done!

Behunin Family said...

Can't wait to hear when your big news happens... 2 weeks?!? You made it! Hopefully sooner, right? :) I want to see a picture- I'm sure you look amazing. Keep us posted on things! I'm dying to see a picture of this little girl! Good luck if I don't talk to you sooner!

Anonymous said...

I will make a list of 'bugs' with you anytime! Well, I guess thats what our morning phone calls are for :-)