Friday, October 9, 2009

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Fall


Did I mention I love the fall?! I love everything about it! The color, the crispness in the air, the pumpkins, and all the yummy treats. I love football, the pumpkin walk, fall carnivals, pumpkin carving and Halloween! I just went to WalMart and bought popcorn, caramels, cans of pumpkin, and chocolate chips. I ran into someone I know and she asked what I was making and I honestly don't know. I just wanted to buy fall treats! I'll probably just eat them all plain!
Here are a few pictures of some of the fun things we have been doing this fall. We mainly eat, sleep and drink football, but we managed to throw in a few other activities in between!





9 comments:

Charakie said...

Here's the recipe for the Gordon-Smith's FAVORITE fall treat...easy and delicious and it sounds like you've already got the ingredients. Unless of course you decided to down a can of pumpkin during one of those "I deserve it moments" that every mother has...enjoy!

Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 small can pumpkin
1 pkg spice cake mix
1 egg
chocolate chips(semi-sweet are best)

Mix and bake at 375 for 10 min

Keri said...

Whitney, I love that fall picture. I too love the fall, just not what it leads into...the dreaded winter! Hopefully we'll have a long fall this year.

P.S. You are looking so great! I guess you've been running like crazy, so that explains it. :)

Sara Jane said...

I love all the pics! Your lil football players are too cute too be true! I hope you enjoyed those fall leaves in Brighton! Can'e yet wait to see you tomorrow at the Party of Year... Goose's 81st!

Jennie said...

I have THE BEST Pumpkin Bread reciepe that is EASY, and it has a thick cream cheese frosting. YUMMMYY! I miss you!!!
I also loved the fall in Utah. It was my favorite time.

Jeanne said...

What beautiful fall pictures! Isn't football the best! Your boys are getting so big! You have such a darling family!

H and E said...

Oh my I love all the pictures, I can't believe how old Jane is getting. I miss her and all the kids. Brock is such a cutie in his football uniform. I love fall too, except that in Canada it has already turned into winter...yikes i am in for it!

Ashlee said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! For some reason it seems like they shouldn't be that old! Cute family picture- it's such a great time of year, so glad to see you guys are enjoying it!

Kenon said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! I have been making your darn Pumpkin Cookies way too much. Can't wait to see you guys in November.

Johnson Rugrats said...

Great post. I'm with you on loving fall. Its my favorite season, playing outside while dad worked in the yard and listened to the BYU game, memories. I admit, I think I have all those same ingredients. Happy baking, love you