Sunday, September 13, 2009

Claire Bear is Six

Happy Birthday Bear Bear! You are the light of our lives!





My little bear bear has turned six! She had a cousin party and they went to the beauty school and got their hair and nails done. Perfect party for my girly girl! I thought she would be a tom-boy with two big brothers, but she is all girl and I think it's my fault. She has had jewelry and a hair bow on since the day she was born. My friend Becky made her a beautiful cake and cupcakes and we had a picnic in the park after the salon.

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

I can't believe it! Remember that one night when we were at the Halverson's hanging out and I was hugely pregnant and I had baby Claire laying across my big tummy? I can't believe that was 6 years ago! I remember well those bows and bracelets from day one, and well, you deserve a girly girl. :) It looks like she had a great day- Happy birthday, Claire!

H and E said...

Oh man oh man those girls are growing up way too fast, they are so stinkin cute! I hope my girl is half as cute as that claire bear! Looks like they had a great time.
That cake is amazing, I want to eat it right now!!!

Kenon said...

How fun!!! Claire is a gem. I love her. I hope she had the greatest birthday ever. Miss you!

Jennie said...

WHIT!! I had given up checking your blog, and I am SO excited to see you've started again. I have been slacking too. I am more a facebooker now. You gotta get on that too! :) Claire is 6, I just can't believe it! She's goegeous, and it looks like she had a great day! Love you, and miss you!!
PS- Did the package I sent get to you?

Kristi said...

Happy B-day Claire! You are as gorgeous on the inside as you are on the outside. Wow! What a beautiful young lady you are! Ben (your betrothed) says HI!